April 21, 2017

Reject

We’ve all heard the stories of those being rejected,
How painful it is to give your heart to a person but it ended up being crushed.
The tears, the suffering, the thought of being not good enough for a person.
To be the one to reject someone, is it wrong? Am I evil to say no to a person I do not love? Am I cruel for rejecting a person who I think is not good for me? Do I not deserve someone who I love? That I know will live a happy life with me.
Love is weird yes I agree. We do not choose who we love. But we can’t force it either. Why accept someone when you know there is nothing there? Should I accept every confession? and end up having numerous breakups because it didn’t work out?
The rejected will always get the pity. Those who are rejected will always be the ‘good ones’
The person who rejects them? Heartless? Are they? Am I?
Everyone deserves to be loved, and being rejected is just a way of life telling you “no, not this one, I have something better”
Instead of hating a person for rejecting you, how about take it as a way for you to improve. To love yourself and those who love you back.
Love hurts. It’s just a way to know it exists.